ONONDAGA COUNTY — Two adults are receiving aid from the American Red Cross after a Sunday morning fire forced them from their home on Route 20 near Barron Road in the Town of Onondaga.
According to the Marcellus Fire Department, first calls for the fire came in at around 8:20 a.m. on Sunday. Firefighters were met with a fire that had spread up the side of the house into the attic, according to officials. The Skaneateles Fire Department also responded to help put out the fire.
The American Red Cross says it is providing financial aid and necessities like shelter, food, and clothing to the adults impacted by the fire.